Sunday, June 12, 2016

"16/#23 And Then They Rested

550 miles and twelve hours then 350 miles in seven hours and it is time for a break. We will sit here in Fredricksburg VA for 2 nights before we head on to our first destination....New York City! There is a pool and a play ground for the kids, but the best part is it isn't the inside of the truck! We love our F350, but four people sitting in it all day gets old real fast.

The kids can stretch there legs and we hope to see a friend of ours while we are here. I on the other hand will take advantage of the time and try to heal. I have had a chronic cough for the past 2 months and was getting sore muscles in my side. Add to that all the work I have been doing to get ready for this trip and I have gotten pretty achy. Today I sneezed in the truck and I thought my side was going to explode. Needless to say I was hurting pretty bad. Mary was talking hospital but I convinced her it was muscle pain and not related to my past back issues. Some rest, a heating pad, and wahtever pain pills I can find and I should be back n travel mode.

The kids have been helping Granddad wheer he needs and Mary will do most of the driving when we leave. It is going to be an early night thanks to a muscle relaxer so I will say goodnight from our home in Virginia because...

Home is where we park it,
Frank and mary and the Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment