Sunday, May 16, 2021

"21/#15 Let's Keep In Touch

 Just a short blog while I am having my coffee. I like to blog, when I have something blog worthy, and love that there are a bunch of you following. What would really put the cream in my coffee would be a comment on the blog. 

In the past it was a pain to post a comment, but now it seems simple. At the bottom of the blog just tap the word "comment". It might say how many comments but that makes no difference. Enter a comment where it says "enter comment". Under comment is a pull down. In name/URL it just needs a first name and your e-mail provider(AOL, Yahoo, etc). You can use "annonymous" but then I won't know who is commenting unless you put your name in the body of the comment. Then hit publish and acknowledge you are not a robot (unless you are!). Then hit publish again and sign out. 

Once you see it, it is easier than it sounds. And the comments will make my day. Anyway, I enjoy blogging and really enjoy hearing back from you. Most of you are friends, and I mean in person friends not social media friends and your comments mean a lot to us.

Well I need another cup of coffee from my kitchen in Corfu because...

Home is where we park it,

Frank and Mary

4 comments:

  1. We enjoying reading your blog -- since we can't travel that much now; we can live via you and Mary and visit places through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always glad to hear about your travels. I hope you are both well. Enjoy your time in New
    York. The only time I was there is when we went to visit Norma and went to Niagara Falls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a little cream for your coffee! :-)

    ReplyDelete