Thursday, May 26, 2022

'22/#13 D-Day

 Well tomorrow is D-Day for us. That is "D" for Darien Lakes. A quick trip to the Post Office and a stop in at our work place to see if there is anything special we need to know  for day #1 of the 2022 season. The rest of the day we will be resting because once the fun starts we will be off and running. Right now it is only three days a week so that gives us four days to recuperate and have some fun of our own.

Now to blog specific tech support. That's funny, me talking about tech support. I mean I can play a mean game of solitare and feel like I am a computer genius. Anyway I can talk a little about my blog. First thank you to everyone who reads the blog and follows our adventures. Most will connect through the Facebook post anouncing a new blog post. For ready access to the blog go to Google, type in "postalpairretired.blogspot.com", add to home screen, and VOILA! One click service to the blog. 

I see and hear a lot from Mary about comments people leave on Facebook. I would love to see your comments right on the blog in the comment section. It is easier than it used to be. Just click on the comment box and there is a place to comment then click publish. Easy as that. I would also like to know who you are. Click the pull down next to "anonymous", click "name/URL" and type in your name and click continue. First names are all I need. I can figure it out from my short list of friends and Mary's much longer list and the content of the comment.

Now remember this is all based on my limited skills using an Android device. I have zero knowledge on I-phones or any other Apple device. Well that is the end off my tech tutorial so I will sign off now. Keep your fingers crossed that we have a good day tomorrow and another great summer in our home in Darien Lakes because.....

Home is where we park it,

Fran and Mary

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick "hi" to the postalpair. Thanks for the tech support. Believe me, I need it! Three days a week sounds awesome. Take care and stay safe, love you guys!

    ReplyDelete