Sunday, February 16, 2020

'20/#6 Maybe #5 1/2 ?

Just a quick blog for those of you who follow us on the internet. I don't Facebook that much but Mary does keep me up to date on our friends, family, and other important things on Facebook. I don't use "important and Facebook" in a sentence very often. Let me get to the point I am making. I would love it if any of you would post what you think or are feeling when you read my blog. I have a couple of regular posters and I can see that I have a number of people following us on the blog. It would be really nice to see a few more comments. The web site has made it easier to comment and if you would put something in the name box for me to know who you are.It doesn't have to be your whole name or anything you wouldn't like out on the internet. Just something that lets me know who you are.

Thanks for listening, following, and hopefully commenting. Blog at you soon from our home in the Rio Grande Valley because.....

Home is where we park it,
Frank and Mary

3 comments:

  1. We check in (nearly) every day. I've never been big on commenting on any of the blogs I read for some reason. Just laziness, probably. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read..I follow...lol will keep following you as we all travel. Brenda & Larry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to find you guys on facebook. Didn't know Mary was on there also.

    ReplyDelete