Saturday, October 30, 2021

'21/#49 We Have Arrived!

Our trip has come to an end but not our journey. We will be sitting still for several months here in Florida before the adventure continues. At some point we will be on  another trip or new leg of our RV journey. I know that my blogging ebbs quite a bit when we are not on the road so I am going to try something a little different. I am going to write about things other than RV travel. It may be something in the news or a sign on the side of the road that gets me started. This will be my observations and opinions and nothing more than that. I will try not to touch on subjects that are sensitive or polarizing. They say never discuss religon and politics with friends you want to keep. Since RVing I have added the Chevy vs Dodge vs Ford debate to that list. I will still be talking about the RV life and our personal adventures but will try to blog on a more regular basis.

For now we are getting settled  here in Zephyrhills and making plans to catch up with all our family and friends. With the covid pandemic getting more under control this year we will be able to get together in a more normal fashion. I don't think that things will ever go back to the way they were. The only thing that will always stay the same is the fact that things will change. Hopefully the change is for the betterment of society and helps us all live better lives.

Being happy with my life I will sign off now from our happy home in Zephyrhills because......

Home is where we park it,
Frank and Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment