Tuesday, May 4, 2010

#56 EXCITEMENT!!!

I promised you excitement from our adventures, well here it is. As I've said it is beautiful up here & the weather has been great, so we have been walking a lot more & enjoying it. Well while we walk we also talk. That doesn't seem to be enough for Mary. She now has a new hobby. While we walk & talk she also catches bugs. To date she has eaten 6 bugs of undetermined species. Talk about multi tasking! We couldn't be more proud. I suggested keeping her mouth closed but what do I know, I'm only the husband.

Anyway, laundry day came & went but it took it's toll. Today we didn't get out of bed 'til 10am. After breakfast & some work on the computer planning our trip, we figured "why not wash the truck?". Then since it was already 3:30pm & we needed to shower, "why not wash the dog?". Next thing it's time to cook dinner, walk the dog, & take our walk without the dog. No bugs for Mary this time. Then it's inside before the bugs start to eat us. Turn about is fair play I guess. My list didn't get touched but other things keep popping up. Eventually I'll get to the list. I have 3 weeks since we are home here in Greenville because......

Home is where we park it,
Frank & Mary

1 comment:

  1. LOL....good luck on getting her to be quiet :0) Wonder what you all talk about anyway if you two are ALWAYS together. :0) Wish I could be there to save you, Frank..just remember it's "yes, dear. I agree. Whatever you want"

    Smiles and hugs from afar,
    julie

    ReplyDelete