Saturday, July 16, 2016

'16/#29 The Road Is Calling!

Our week in Largo is almost over. We have seen everyone we wanted and are ready to hit the road. Everything on the truck is set and the trailer has no more things to be fixed. It looks like we just have to dump our tanks and get hooked up to be ready to go.

As always there is a little bit of "jello". I went to get the motorcycle to load it for the trip and the clutch was stuck. If I can't get it unstuck myself it will stay here in Pinellas County until we get back and have time to get it into the shop. Research tells me that it is a minor thing from sitting too long long, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. We were looking forward to using the bike in Tennessee and Kentucky.

Today will be a lazy day. Lunch at our favorite Cuban sandwich shop and dinner with the daughter will finish our time here. Tomorrow we leave early for the east coast to see Don and Grace before we leave Florida. We will also have a short stay in our favorite city in Florida, St Augustine! Then it is "Pigeon Forge Here We Come!".

So, this is my last blog from our home in Largo because....

Home is where we park it,
Frank and Mary

1 comment:

  1. Have fun, stay safe! (Gigi/Molly/ and Mia the evil cat)

    ReplyDelete