Saturday, July 2, 2016

"16/#27 Might As Well Blog

Zephyrhills is still home for now and we are enjoying our time here. We have gotten to see some of the friends we have made over the past 3 years and the to-do list is getting shorter. With no real time schedule we have also been taking advantage of this down time to recharge the old batteries. Ours, not the trailer's.

I was just working on the list when the skies decided to open up with some liquid sunshine as it is likely to do at  any time here in Florida. It gives me a break and lets me blog a little while I wait out the rain. Blogging while sitting still is not the most interesting thing to do or read, but it gives everyone an idea what our life is like. As we have pointed out to many people this is a lifestyle and not a permanent vacation. While we do get to see and do some really great things the hum drum of everyday life is still a big part of what we do.

The rain looks like it has blown through and I am sure it is like a sauna outside but I have to finish the job that was interrupted. Oh goodie!! The holding tanks will be flushed once again in preparation for our not to far in the future departure. See what I mean about hum drum?

So here's to checking one more thing off the list in our home in Zephyrhills because....

Home is where we park it,
Frank and Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment