Thursday, April 21, 2016

'16/#4 Getting Ready, Getting Close

Yesterday was another long day. The rig went into the shop for it's road readiness check up. The General RV doesn't take reservations so it is first come first served. RVers deal with it differently than others. When possible they will show up the night before and sleep in the service line until morning. It is hard to get there earlier than that!

I got there an hour and a half early and was third in line. Fortunately they had enough openings to get me in, but they weren't sure at first. I spent the whole day sitting in the waiting room while they gave the rig a good going over. Not the most efficient group there but it finally was done.

By the time I got back to the trailer park it was7 pm. That was 12 hours that I will never get back! Now we have to finish packing stuff away for travel. With only 1 week to go all I can hear is the clock ticking away.

The to do list is getting shorter and we are getting excited. So long for now from our home in Zephyrhills because.....

Home is where we park it,
Frank and Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment