Monday, March 29, 2010

#38 2 Days Blah, Blah, Blah......

My neck hurts, time is getting short, things are getting done, & I just want to GO! We saw the grand kids for the last time before we leave, got together with our oldest daughter & her husband,even got to see the ever elusive eldest son & made promises to get together when we get back. My younger daughter & her husband(these are the ones they gave us grand children) have moved from their apartment into a house. Now that they have a yard Mary has found another home for a lot of her plants that can't travel with us. It also allows her to visit(?) them when she comes back. I'm not a plant person so I don't get the "visit my plants" thing.

Our travels start soon( 2 days, 7 minutes, etc etc...) and we need to do some planning. Where we are going, how long we are staying, making the reservations. It can be fun to fly by the seat of your pants but it is also nice to know when & where you will stop for the night. If need be a Walmart parking lot will suffice for a night but we prefer the safety & convenience of a campground. We are good through the middle of June & will work on it later for the rest of the summer & fall.

Well I have some chores to take care of, dinner to be made, & tomorrow the procedure for my neck. I'm sure I will be good for nothing after that, so with Tuesday a waste it looks like Wednesday will be the only day for final preparations. I am sure it will all get done done. It always seems to. So off I go to busy myself in our last days this year at home in Largo FL because......

Home is where we park it,
Fran & Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment