Sunday, July 19, 2009

#6 YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK , I am going to try this Blog thing seriously now. June 1st I was officially retired!We are planning some serious traveling now! We will be crossing Florida to see some family, then to GA for some personal business, next NC near Cherokee to see friends and stay for a while. We are planning on staying in NC for about a month. After that, Ohio, Indiana, Arkansas, Texas, & who knows where. People always ask where we are headed and I always answer "which ever way the truck is pointed.

We have spent the last month getting everything ready to travel. Planning for our mail to be fowarded, bill paying set up, servicing the truck & trailer, etc. It looks like we are just about ready. July 22 is our scheduled departure or as we like to call it, the beginning of an adventure, our new life on the road!

I will try to update more regularly, heck I'm retired. What else do I have to do? Keep up with our travels and find out. To all our friends at work, we do miss you and hope you will keep in touch and we will try to do the same.

Home is where we park it,
Frank & Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment