Tuesday, August 9, 2016

'16/#34 Are We Getting Older?

We have finished our first 2 days of 10 hours each at Amazon and are really feeling it. My feet are sore and my back is achy. Mary's hips are hurting and her knee is acting up. We knew it was going to take time to get into the swing of things but....WHY? I guess as we get older it takes longer to acclimate ourselves to the physical rigors of a new job. At least we have 3 days off to recuperate.

Another sign that we may be getting older is our reaction to some of the items we come across here at Amazon. Do you remember the candy necklaces we had as kids? You know, the colored sugar beads on an elastic string? Well I found a "G"string made of it! Maybe , but why? The first thing that came to mind is how messy and sticky they got if you actually wore them around your neck. Maybe if I was younger and more adventurous in the bedroom my mind might go in another direction. I guess I'm not that old. My mind went there eventually! Mary found a 5X bikini. Really?!?! And that is all I am going to say on that. But in the same vein I found a mesh body stocking in a 3X with 3 openings. Two were in front above the equator and the third was lower and around the back! I guess everyone deserves to feel sexy!

Now we get to the kinky stuff. There was a "Gay Male Chastiy Device" that I am glad was in a plain wrapper. On the other hand Mary found in a clear plastic bag a uretha enlarging penis plug! I am cringing just writing about it. Some things need plain wrappers!

I am signing off now, Mary has breakfast on the table in our home in Campellsville because....

Home is where we park it,
Frank and Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment