Wednesday, March 24, 2010

# 36 Tick Tock Tick Tock...

7 days 1 hour 35 minutes AAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually we aren't doing so bad on the readiness front, but it is getting closer. The usual spring type cleaning but RV style. We also are getting together with the grand kids at least one more time before we leave. I think they miss us just as much as we miss them. We will also see our daughter & our new son-in-law and if at all possible maybe a friend or two, but family first! Foxy is starting to get antsy. She knows something is up what with all the activity & talk about a doggie bath. Mary's motorcycle has been in the shop & we need to get it back & put some miles on it before we load it up for the trip. Things are a bit hectic but they are getting done. The excitement mounts!

Mary got a cold & she decided that we should share, but the Dr jumped on it right away & we are doing better. My neck isn't cooperating with treatment so I am having a procedure done right before we leave. It's the same as I've had with my back over the years & it seemed to work there so keep your fingers crossed..... Mary has come to the conclusion that traveling with a garden is not practical in an RV so her plant collection is being whittled down. She will keep a few small plants & the rest will find good homes. I feel bad because I know how much she loves gardening, so my job will to be getting her a green thumb fix as often as possible. We will be traveling with quite a few of her plants to the east coast because her uncle has as much of a green thumb as Mary does. I guess that might be where she gets it from.

Well it is time for bed. We have any early morning, some shopping for the trip, an evening with the grand kids & I will be ready to go to bed again. I wish I had 1/10th of the energy the little ones do. The only consolation is that my daughter has them everyday & that is what we call
"Grandparent Payback". So for 7 days 1 hour 14 minutes more our home is in Largo because...

Home is where we park it,
Frank & Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment